Why work anywhere else!
With aspirations of Innovation, Trust and Empowerment driving everything we do at Yarra Ranges Council, we inspire people to create a better future through:
- Stronger collaboration across teams
- Continuously looking for better ways to deliver
- Encouraging our people to be courageous, authentic and accountable
- Improving outcomes for our community
Why our team needs you
Our Creative Communities Department currently has an opportunity for a Cultural Experience Officer(s) to join the Cultural Facilities team to provide quality customer service as the first point of contact for visitors to all of Council’s cultural facilities. Providing the highest standard of service at all times and focusing on creating a positive and meaningful experience for visitors and users of cultural facilities.
- Casual positions - Salary from $36.40 per hour (Band 3), includes 25% casual loading in lieu of annual leave, sick leave and public holiday entitlements, plus superannuation. Hours as required weekdays, evenings and weekends
Our cultural facilities include The Memo (Healesville), Arts Centre (Warburton), Montrose Town Centre, Mooroolbark Community Centre and Yarra Ranges Regional Museum (Lilydale). As part of this position there will be a requirement to work irregular hours, weekends and travel across these locations to meet operational needs.
What you’ll bring to our team
- Hospitality, venue, or customer service experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Current Certificate II First Aid and RSA Certificate desirable
Why wait, apply now
Closing date: 11.59pm, Monday 12 August 2019.
Visit our website Careers page to apply and view information about the application process.
Yarra Ranges Council is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to conversations for all positions about flexibility that works for you, be it full-time / part-time / job-share / purchased leave. We are committed to a culturally safe workplace that fosters diversity and inclusion and to the protection of children against child abuse in line with the Victorian Child Safe Standards